13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, September 29, 2014

3 Nephi 18:20

This Elder Page's Zone...See any familiar faces :)
The view from his apartment is beautiful!!!

Hey Everyone!!
So this email is gonna have to be a little shorter than some of my last ones because we're running short on time today and there is so much to do! I thought P-days were suppose to be the most easy going days, but they're sometimes the most busy! Anyways, the reason the title of the email this week is 3 Nephi 18:20 is because this week I have continued to see answers to my prayers and my testimony of prayer has gotten stronger and stronger. You know why a missionary prayer is So important! We can't do anything without Gods help and without the spirit guiding us and directing us, and prayer is really the key to have that guidance and that direction. Something I learned is that God always answers our prayers but it's our obedience to His will that determines how quickly we receive an answer. So it finally clicked for me as to why we as missionaries have to be so dang obedient all the time and it's so we can receive the revelation that will help our investigators, our brothers and our sisters who need the gospel! They need it now, and so we are asked to be as obedient as we can be so that we can receive answers to our prayers and answers for our investigators to best help them progress and come closer to Christ and the gospel. I definitely have gained a testimony of prayer and answers to prayers, not only for yourself and your own life but God is able to help all of his children a lot of times through others. I know God answers prayers, He hears us when we pray and He wants to answer them. I know this because I have seen it day to day since I've been on my mission. And some days I am less or more obedient than others, and I'm working on it, but I do know that God will always answer our prayers, and it may take years for that prayer to be answered or it just may take us years to see how they were answered but, He is a loving Father in Heaven and will answer our prayers. So Pray Y'all!
That's pretty much it for this week. Sorry it was so short. I'm doing good, and me and Elder Blasko have become brothers! The work is hard, but it's great! I am praying for you all! And I am so grateful for each and every single one of you! I Love you Guys :) I miss you. Can't wait to email next week. And I'll try to take more pictures mom, sorry I've been slackin'.
Godspeed!

Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive