13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, September 29, 2014

Welp, here we find ourselves again...

I´m going to start off with a side note that is that I loved hearing a southern accent in the women's broadcast!! But seriously, even with the spanish voice over, I could hear it a tiny bit and I thought I was going to cry it sounded so "home-y" :)

I love my companion, Hermana Cook. She is so great, and we just pass hours and hours laughing! It´s really fun. And I love learning from her point of view of things. ...It´s so cool that in the mission we get put together (by the will of God) with people that we have never met before, and we have to be with them 24/7, and you learn to love one another. I feel like it could be like some form of a funny reality show! But I am so grateful for the companions that I´ve had in my mission. I´ve had ups and downs, but I can honestly say that I have learned something that has changed me for the better from every companion, and for that I am eternally grateful to them. And even if I never see them again, their influence has left a mark forever...So I try to make it that they leave a good mark always!


Also, just wanna take a second to say that Dios nos ama (God loves us). Seriously, it blows my mind sometimes just how on top of things He is with all the blessings that He gives us! He must have a secretary or two to get it all down to the T! But either way, I love that I have such loving Heavenly Parents who know me well enough to bless and model me when and how they do it. Solo trato de disfrutar el viaje :)(Just trying to enjoy the journey) and so far it´s great!


Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page

The Hermana in the back left is her new companion, Hermana Cook

No comments:

Blog Archive