13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, September 15, 2014

Oops I did it again...

Hi Momma. You have been asking for pictures for a long time, so today we went to the internet where you can send pictures. It´s super slow, and it missed up 3 times, but I hope you got a few pictures! I usually don´t send pictures just cause it literally takes alllllll my internet time cause it´s slow and all that. But now I don´t have time to write y´all an email cause it´s time to go. I think I´m just stick to the emails from now on cause now y´all didn´t get any new news...sorry :(
But just want y´all to know that I´m praying and fasting for you all. Especially Jaclyn!

I love you all more than how far the cow jumped to get over the moon!

Have a great week and send my love to everyone.

Be good people.

Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page


So here are ALOT of pictures!
Leader Training, doing service, District, a beautiful sunset, NC girl, Coke!

No comments:

Blog Archive