13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, December 8, 2014

Don't go drinkin any first...



Can I just start out by saying that I love the old church video of the pump? It is literally the best. Everytime I start thinking about it, I start laughing and it makes me so happy. Ahhhhh..classic.


So to fill y´all in more with the whole mouth shindig, I got a surprise root canal in Monday last week. I went for a "control" they told me. But then suddenly, I asked, "how do you say this "control process" in english?" And in her really accenty english she said "canal de root" and my companion yells, "ROOT CANAL??" I was so confused, but at that point I was already under the knife..so yep! And then on Thursday I went in for the operation thingy and my good old friend Doctor Mario, loaded me up with cualquier anestesia...but literally, I couldn´t feel the left side of my face and it was all droopy for about 5 hours or so. But he numbed me all up, cut open the top layer of my gums (to my bone) scraped out my quiste, and then did a few diggydiggy dos, and sewed me all up with stiches! My companion was right there the whole time in her operation outfit too and was there watching him and the nurse. Her occasional "ooooo´s" and "ahhhh´s" were very reassuring..haha. They sent the quiste off for a biopsy, so we´ll see how that turns out, and then I also have a few controls this week to check me out and all that fun stuff. But other than that, my mouth and my cheek are still a little swollen and sensitive....but I´m alive! Wooohooo!

...and that was my week! Oh! but also then the next day, I had to go to ViƱa (si o si...President´s orders) the next morning on Friday for the leadership meeting..I was all swollen and bleeding the whole time, but hey! It was a great conference with Presidente :)

If you haven´t already, watch the "He´s the gift" video..it´s a good one!

Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page


























No comments:

Blog Archive