13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, November 3, 2014

RAIN!!!...


Hello there everybody!

So this week flew by, but a lot of really good things have happened. First off, it rained all day on Halloween!!! I was so happy. I swear I don't think I've ever been that excited for rain. And it was a pretty solid rain too, I mean it wasn't a southern thunder storm, but it was nice. And apparently California has needed it, they say we're in a bit of a drought. I made sure to get pictures and videos, since it probably won't happen again for a while.

Me and Elder Thorup are still getting along great and we are really enjoying the work that we've had to do here. I have really learned to just love the work for what it is, and not just when things are going our way. As me and Elder Thorup have just looked on the bright side of things and grown to love working with each other more, my love for the work over all has grown so much, and I find joy in the good times and the hard times.

I mean this past week as far as people to teach and finding people to teach goes, wasn't the best, but at the end of the week, being able to just keep our chins up and carry on (and I mean choosing to do that) has really changed our perspectives on the work. At times things may seem slow, but then I always think of D&C 88:73, Behold, I will hasten my work in its time. I am learning to just trust in the Lord and realize that this is his work and he will hasten it in His time, not our time, or when we want it hastened. I know that as long I am always working my hardest and improving daily, and most of all trusting in the Lord, everything will work how its suppose to.

On a side note, the entire mission has decided to start and finish the entire Book of Mormon together by the end of the year. It's a pretty crazy feet, but it's already brought me a lot of peace and strength, and we can all just feel the unity as we're doing this together. The Book of Mormon is a powerful thing, in the hands not only of people searching for truth, but also those who want more direction, guidance, and comfort in life. That's what's so amazing about this book is that it's written for Everyone! I Love The Book of Mormon, this Gospel, this work that I have the chance to be apart of everyday, and I love you guys, all of you SO much!

I'm doing great, and it's actually getting a little cold here so Im a happy kid. Time to break out the sweaters! Anyways, I love you guys, I miss you guys and I can't wait to talk to y'all soon. Christmas is coming up! But until next weeks email, Godspeed Everyone!



Love, Elder Page


No comments:

Blog Archive