13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, November 17, 2014

Darn you 80's classics!...


Welp it´s always an exciting way to start out the P-day crying and scaring random Chilenos that are next to you. I am so very very sad about Smores. I really did cry....a lot. I am going to miss him so much, but I am so so so beyond grateful that he wondered up to our porch one day, cause he has literally changed our family..por lo mejor! He was our little stinky angel cat :)

Sidenote: Satan is a sneaky fella. Wanna know why? 80´s music, that´s why. Justo, hoy día, the internet tienda guy decided to listen to a bunch of 80´s clasics...like the good ones. Stinkin Satan. But I am being strong and tryin not listen...no se preocupe..don´t y´all worry.

Also, so you don´t worry.. Yes, I have a weird mouth infection thingy, but I have going to the dentist and getting xrays and taking anti-biotics and all that fun jazz, so I hope I´ll get better soon cause I love my teeth!

I actually had a really long informe to send to Presidente today so this is pretty much all the time I have to write you guys..sorry :/

At the end of the week, I am so grateful for the trails that God blesses us with..cause if you endure well, we always come out the other end changed and better and happier..and closer to Him. I am so so grateful that we have such a perfect Heavenly Father.

Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page


**Mom, can you send pictures of our house? Hermana Hansen wants to see!

No comments:

Blog Archive