13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, October 6, 2014

Me encanta vel al templo.....

Conference was awesome!
Just as always. I love watching conference as a missionary... it´s just wonderful. And I feel like that ever since
I´ve been on the mission, I have really focused in on conference, and that it has come to be my favorite semi-annual time of the year!! I really loved Elder Lynn G. Robbins talk and the talk by Elder Jorg Keblingat. I liked that they were very straight forward and clear, but powerful and spiritual at the same time. I noticed that a lot this conference that everyone was very direct and bold and how they preached, but at the same time, they were so full of love. Goodness, I love conference :)

One thing that I have been coming to realize lately is that at the end of missionary work, the goal is the temple. It isn´t that they come to church, or that they pass they´re interviews, or that they simply get baptized...the purpose of everything is that they are convirted and faithful so that they can make it into the house of the Lord sobre la tierra. I´ve really come to feel that lately in my personal missionary work, and I feel like it´s changed my perspective on how I go about the work. I love the temple. I really do. And the truth is that I have only be able to go to the temple a handful of times, and the majority of those times were in Spanish when I still couldn´t understand when people told me "hola". But I know that the work that happens within those walls are sacred and true. And I know that the temple is literally a beacon and lighthouse of hope and love and faith. And I have come to realize that WHATEVER sacrafice that it takes, we have to go to the temple. We have to make it to those doors. We have to enter in that holy house. I know that miracles happen there, and that every person who enters into this gospel needs to start their journey with their feet and eyes set in towards the temple. That needs to be their mirada desde el PRIMER momento. I love this time that I have to be able to help people get to the temple. What a holy calling. I feel so blessed to be able to invite the whole world to be worth to enter in there. And I can honestly say that God was touched my heart in such a way that I know now, more than any other time in my life, that my life´s mission is and will be to always get to the temple. Always get to the mountain of the Lord. To His holy home. And I will settle for no less...nuh huh, no way, no how, see ya!

Goodness gracious, the gospel is so awesome.

Love y´all more than anything else. Vamos al templo :)

Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page

No comments:

Blog Archive