13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, October 20, 2014

Another 6 weeks in South Port...


HELLLLOO!!
This week has just flown by, I just cannot believe it! I start to worry because I'm like 'oh my goodness, no, it's not Sunday?' and I just feel like this time is just going before my eyes...scary. We also got transfer calls (so like the call that lets us know if we're leaving or staying in our area) and we both get to stay! So that's great because we're really just in love with this ward. This week we travelled like nobody's business, and oh my word we were pooped. So we had district meeting (a group of missionaries meeting together from the similar area) in Liverpool on Tuesday, which was soooo good! I just love traveling to Liverpool, I'm really used to it now. But also this week we travelled to Manchester because there was a meeting for new missionaries. It took foreverrrr, and I could've literally travelled to Pensacola by the time we got to Manchester with public transportation. It was so good though, and by the time we got back to our flat on Friday, we were able to just plan for tomorrow and go right to bed. But in the meeting President Ulrich really just got to know us, and he is just the best. I just know he is called of God, and he just genuinely loves and cares for us. I just also loved going to the meeting with Sister Hunter. I just love her as my trainer, because we are SO open with eachother, and I really do feel like we are a companionship, not just her training me. We really work together to teach and do the Lords work. It is so great y'all. Also we were able to teach this young mom, who's actually met with missionaries before! She was so stinkin' sweet and just wanted to learn more! But before the lesson we were SUPER nervous, because it's not often that we're able to meet in peoples homes, so we just really wanted to be focused and want to teach her for the right reasons. I am so grateful the Lord gave us His trust to teach her, because it went SO well. We're seeing her tomorrow and I just can't wait to help her come unto Christ. One more great thing happening in South Port is that this Thursday we're teaching English! Haha I don't know how effective I'll be at it, but the one of the gifts of the spirit is the gift of tongues...right? Haha lastly, this weather...haha oh goodness it's supposed to be hurricane-like this week! Especially tomorrow! I think it'll be so fun, but I've heard the wind and rain can get super intense.... so we'll see how it goes! We're safe and warm though, so don't worry! South Port really is the best, and there's nothing like loving your area so so much. I am just so grateful for this past week the Lord has given me and I am excited to see what this next week will bring.

Love Sister Miller.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

I am so glad everything is going so well! You are always in our nightly prayers! Love and miss you!

Blog Archive