13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 2, 2015

Moroni 3:5...


This past week has been surprisingly The Best week as far as productivity that me and Elder Adams have seen together. We made it known at the beginning of the week that we were gonna work hard, be as organized as possible, pray a lot, and talk to Everyone. Now, that last one, "Talking to Everyone" has been something that Ive had to work on over the last 8 months, but just simply doing even when it's uncomfortable makes it fun and easy. And honestly after this entire week stopping and talking to everyone, even when we rode bikes has been awesome! It's fulfilling being able to look back o a day and know that you talked to everyone that heavenly father put in your path. Now Im still not perfect at it, but Im getting better. and When times are hard and awkward you just have to learn to laugh, move on and see how you can improve for next time. Over all, this week we were able to have the help of a lot of members, one person in particular is a guy named Caleb who was baptized about 4 months ago has been coming out with us and he's Great! He plans on going on a mission within the year, so it's been good to have him out with us. I swear it felt like yesterday I was that kid going out with the missionaries. I'm so grateful for all those times the missionaries asked me to go out with them.

We were able to meet with a lot of our investigators this week and really just get to know them better. I know the more we know someone the more we're able to care for them and the best we're able to help them come closer to Christ. So we definitely made an extra effort this week. We also were able to watch Joseph Smith : Prophet of the Restoration with a couple of people. We watched it with Mike, which was Awesome! He really enjoyed it, it answered a lot of questions, and we all felt the spirit together throughout the movie. We also we able to watch it with the part member family I talked about last week. The husband really is just trying to get the answer he wants and alot of his questions are centered around Joseph Smith and the Church itself, so watching it with him was a really good experience. Being able to testify of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon is something I will never get tired of. I know it's true and Everytime I share that knowledge with others it just grows. There have just been a lot of great experiences this week, and email just doesnt do it justice.

I'll just have to write all of this down and share it with y'all once I'm home. This Mission is The Best! I'm realizing more and more that God loves all of his children and that everyone progresses at different paces but with the help of God and through the gospel of Jesus Christ we can all be who and where our Heavenly Father wants us to be. And everyday he is shaping me into something more. I love it So much.

Thanks for keeping me updated on news and family plans, I really appreciate it, I Love You All and can't wait to share more next week. Read, Ponder, & Pray. Until next week. Godspeed!

Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive