13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 23, 2015

Finally....


Ah so ok, this week. Well this week was more difficult than me and Sister Hall are used to, but it was still amazing and we pulled through! This again, has been a week of learning. I take it as quite a good thing that I'm learning every week and have not become stagnant! The thing I learned most this week is to appreciate my companion. I thought that I appreciated, but I just wanted to love her even more, so to solve that I started to jot down every good thing about her in my planner so that I can have a better appreciation for her :) It is really working and I feel that I am even more coming to know that Sister Hall is really an amazing missionary and I am so privileged to serve by her side.

So also there is this polish woman named Justyna that me and Sister Hunter met one of our first few weeks her on the bus ride home from getting groceries. We then invited her to our English class, and she had been coming to that for a few months. We always shared a scripture at the end of the lesson, but that's as much spiritual experience as she got from us. Then Christmas came and went, and NO ONE came to our English class anymore (we're working on it still) but I just always was wondering about Justyna. There was no way for us to get into contact with her, but I was sure we had her number. Then one night last transfer, we just decided that we needed to visit a member who we don't usually visit. Then on the way there, we ran into Justyna! She was just as happy to see us as we were to see her! We then told her we'd give her a text, and turns out we definitely did not have her phone number. I honestly thought I had blown it, but then on the way from a visit with an elderly women in our ward (again, unplanned), and who should be on the bus but JUSTYNA!!!!! We immediately exchanged numbers and expressed that we would love to come and visit her. So I'm happy to say that we went to visit her this morning and it was a lovely visit. We helped her make bread (she's patient!) and then we shared another scripture with her. We didn't have loads of time, so we invited her to read from the Book of Mormon (which was Polish :) ) and we'll be seeing her next week to explain more. She is actually SO excited to read and I just know that Heavenly Father is SO merciful to me and to Justyna. His timing is VERY different from our timing sometimes, but I know that it always will be ok in the end because Heavenly Father is perfect, just, and loving. I really hope this story made sense, I was just so excited to tell y'all! I love you all so much, and I hope that you will remember to pray and read your scriptures!


Love Sister Miller
NO she is not vacationing :)




No comments:

Blog Archive