13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Elements are right for the work to take off...

Elder Page's son and Grandson

(Meaning he trained Elder Carter and now Elder Carter is trainin the other missionary)
Matthew got a new companion last week Elder Bellows from Rigby Idaho. He is very quiet and timid, but Matthew is helping him come out a little bit. "I remember how hard it was in the beginning. I can tell he gets stressed easily. I just hope he feels like he has a friend in me."

It was a pretty slow week. It has been spring break on campus, so the work has been slow, but lots of time to train.. "Things are going well with the members. I feel the members are beginning to get behind us. We are having a ward fast for missionary work. All the elements are right to let the work tak off. Pray and fast that we will be guided to those that are ready. And pray for my companion that he can have his mouth opened to talk to people."

He is coming up on his 6th month mark, he's not counting I AM! :)

Hope you will take the time to write him a note.

No comments:

Blog Archive