13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'll Go Where you want Me to Go Dear Lord...


Hello everybody!!!

Thanks so much for my email mom!!! I loved it! I can't believe tory and Dad got seats right behind the player bench!!!! That is so so cool!!

So the deal on Sapporo has again changed!! It is crazy how they don't know what to do with us!!!! As it stands now we have zero idea where we are going. Honestly, I have a feeling it might be stateside but I honestly dont know. We will howerever find out where this friday or saturday for sure so next week it should be locked in on a location!

It is less than two weeks here now and it is crazy!!! Really bittersweet to be honest, I have come to truly love the MTC and my district has become like my family, but I am excited to get out somewhere and actually start sharing this wonderful message!!!

I honestly don't know how they work calling while in Japan with the international distance and the dramatic time difference, I will see if I can figure it out but I bet it varies by mission, besides Mamma, I might not even be heading there quite yet!! But, I hope you guys are excited for a call in just a couple weeks when I head to the airport!! That will be exciting and I can speak a little japanese for you for the first time.

We got the cookies and we loved them so so so much!! Thank you! Surprise us for the last week, we love them all! Also, I have been working on a tape and I am almost done with it.

I have had a great week!! All of the native Japanese Missionaries came in this week and it has been really fun getting to talk to all of them! it is helping our Japanese a ton!! I showed them all pics of Marissa and Abbs and they went off about how they were daiutsukushi (So Beautiful!!). :oD The week just kind of sped along, really in the swing of things. Heard about BYU losing and all that jaz and it really has just cruised this week. Some of the Native Japanese told me what the Kanji meaning of our name Page is, it is read as Peace Samurai!! pretty cool huh!!!

I have been studying a lot in the Book of Mormon and this week I cruised through from Alma 30- Alma 50 and learned so so so much. That is where the chuck of my weekly challenge is coming from this week! I want you all to study the doctrine of the Plan of Salvation and the Atonement. I have learned so much and really grown to know the sacrafice of my Savior for me. My gratitude is beyond words. I know that he lived and died for me, and all of us. He was innocently betrayed by a friend and arrested, beaten and scourged by the romans, crucified by his own people, and most inportantly, knelt in the mount of olives and took upon us our every pain, sorrow, and sin. I know it with all my heart and so this week I want you all to take the time to show appreciation for what our Savior has done and study this mighty plan and Atonement. Some great places to start are Alma chapters 34, 36 and in 2 Nephi Chapter 2. I know and promise you all that as you do this and you diligently study these doctrines this week, that your love and relationship with the savior will be strengthend beyond that which we can fully fatham. We must all face the sometimes painful law of justice, but because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we don't have to face it alone. If we turn to him with faith and repentance, he will stand by us with infinite mercy as we face the law of justice for our mistakes. I know these things are true, and I am so grateful that I have been given that Mercy from my Savior and Redeemer, Even Jesus Christ.

I love you all so so much. I pray for and think about you often. As I learn more about this true and perfect gospel, the more my love for you all grows. The more that love grows, the more I desire for you to ALL feel the matchless joy that comes from learning and applying the doctrines of Jesus Christ. Alma taught in Alma 32 that if we try the experiment, then we can know for ourselves. Try the experiement, live this gospel and I know with all of my soul that you will taste the Sweetness thereof, and you will never want to be without that feeling and without that true knowledge ever again. Everybody, have a wonderful week!! My heart is with you and may the Lord bless you in all that you do. Press Forward with a steadfastness in Christ and you will find joy, this I promise you.

Love, Elder Zachary Taylor Page

No comments:

Blog Archive