13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 14, 2011

Thursday march 9, 2011 Sendai Japan

To start off I am so grateful that Zachary is still in the MTC and was not there to witness such devastation among the Japanese people. But of course he may see the worst of it once he actually gets there. I am just hoping that he will even be able to go. I know that Zach is getting ansy about getting there now. I know that his heart is aching for those people whom he was growing to love long before meeting them. I know that he is anxious to get there and do all that he can to help the Lord's children in that part of the world. I know he is probably scared, and may even feel a little hopeless at what he could do to console these people and what they are going through, but I do know that he knows that the Lord can and will do whatever it takes to bring his gospel to all of his children and that he is taking courage in that. I know he is happy to be able to be a part of such a great work, and that he will be ready and willing to do whatever is asked of him. My heart feels heavy and sad for their struggles at this time. But each day I pray for their hope to avail and their courage to be strengthened, that they may go forward and from this be a better people, to love each other more, do the important things, be a more Christlike being. These are the things that I am reminded of from something that has happened so very far away. God bless the people of Japan and all those that are and will be serving and giving aid to them over the next few years.

No comments:

Blog Archive