13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, May 25, 2015

Alma 24:26...

Hey Everybody,

So I can't believe the first week of this new transfer is already over, even though this week went by slower than most. I'm not gonna lie, this week definitely tried my faith a little. Out of the Blue a few of our investigators earlier on in the week just told us they didn't want to meet with us anymore, there's also too just been a few that we haven't been able to meet with for quite a while; So I was honestly pretty discouraged. I felt like I wasn't doing something right, or maybe we could've worked harder to help these people progress. And the minute I thought these things I just had a thought and a feeling that told me everything would work out, and that its okay. I realized that my purpose as a missionary is to Invite others to come unto Christ, not Force them. So at that point I knew that We had done all we could and that the Lord was pleased with our efforts and he would provide more opportunities to share the gospel with others that were ready as long as we were ready to do it.

After having these thoughts I was still sad about those people who we wouldn't be meeting with anymore, but I really did feel that if we did our best moving forward God would show us some miracles, because he had before. Basically, we just kept doing the work that we knew would help our area grow. We were going by Potential Inv, where were visiting less actives, serving the members and in the moment it didn't seem like too many things were happening, but last night when we were looking back on the week and seeing what kind of success we had, we realized that we had picked up 5 investigators! Which was More than the number of Investigators we lost at the beginning of the week. Not only that, but we had three of our investigators that we thought weren't really progressing come to church, and they Loved it!

I just felt so blessed by the Lord I was honestly speechless, when I said a prayer thanking Him. He truly is merciful, he Loves all of us, he knows us and our situations, he will bless us if we are patient and diligent in doing the things that bring us and other closer to Him; and I have seen these things this past week. I've learned a lot this week. I know that missions are not easy, nor are they supposed to be, I know that its in the hard times that we undergo the most growth, and I Know that the Lord is Mindful of the things that matter most to us. I am Loving the things I am learning out here, I hope that I continue to learn and grow and be who the Lord wants and needs me to be. I have a lot of room for improvement, so I just hope that that room is filled by the end of this mission.

I Love Y'all! Thank You for keeping me in the loop, for showing so much care and concern for me and the work I'm doing, and just thank you for being there. Keep things up the way they are! Do what is right, and keep praying for me please! Thank You! Until Next weeks Email... Godspeed Everyone!


Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive