13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, April 27, 2015

This is my life...


Hey Everybody!

So this past week might have been one of the fastest weeks I've had on my mission! I swear 2 years just shouldn't be going by this fast. Its crazy to think that this transfer that I feel like just started is already 1/2 over!!! I really do hope me and Elder Henry get to serve another transfer together. Time really does go by faster when you are having fun. I think I have finally had the realization that this mission that I've been serving for 9+ months is my life now. This is just a part of who I am as a person. It feels like things are just rolling, I am really Loving this work, and I am confident in what the Lord has called me to do. I guess I have had these feelings in spurts over the past few months, but looking back on this week I just feel like I am Where I Belong and this is it. And I just want y'all to know I couldn't be happier. I Am so grateful to be serving a mission, to be serving the people around me, and to be serving the Lord. I am building so many friendships with members and missionaries around me that I know will be lifelong. And I'm not saying I'd ever want to live here in Southern California after the mission, but I feel like for now, This Is Home and I like it.



Well, those are some of my thoughts and feelings for today. As far as the work, me and Elder Henry are getting a lot of great things done with the lords help. People are just pooping out of the woodwork and we are just feeling really blessed. It seems like I have had a lot of opportunities (more than usual) this week to teach from, testify of, and invite people to read from the Book of Mormon. I'm glad that this is the case because its helped me gain an even stronger testimony that it is true and that these people really can come closer to Christ by reading it. Its a really good feeling when you promise someone, as they read they can feel the spirit, and just know that it will happen as they put the time, effort and prayers in; Only because its happened to you. Because I have the chance to read the Book of Mormon everyday I really do know that they Will feel the spirit because I feel it when I read. The Book of Mormon is the word of God, without question, it JUST IS. And the best part is, is that when people feel the spirit and gain a testimony that it is true then they realize that everything else has to be true! The good ol' domino effect.


Its been a good week of sharing and inviting to put it simply. Yesterday Julia (the girl who was baptized) was confirmed and she asked me to do it! At first I was kinda nervous because I had never confirmed anyone or even thought about confirming anyone before. But she really wanted me to do it, so I happily said that I would do it. It was a real spiritual experience for me to be able to give Julia the gift of the Holy Ghost and Confirm her a member of Christ's restored Church. It was Awesome to say the least. We went to visit her last night and there was definitely something different about her and we knew it was the companionship of the spirit. All I can say is that this Gospel is real, the Church is True and that by living the teachings of the Savior we will be happier, safer, and more prepared to meet God again.

I hope that this email made y'alls weeks goes Great! I Love You Guys! I cant wait to Skype on the 10th! Until next email... Godspeed!!!

Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive