13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, August 25, 2014

The Mish...

So the other week, I was so excited about little Scarlett that I printed some of the pictures that y´all sent me. But when we got to the the house, they were no where to be found. Seriously. I prayed all week in order to find them, but nada. So all week when I said "I´M AN AUNT", everyone said, pictures pictures..and there I was...without a single picture. Sigh. But today I printed a ton de nuevo so now I´m locked and loaded!

This week is cambios. I now have 6 months in Brillador in La Serena...so vamos a ver que pasa CHUNCHUNCHUUUUUNNN. Part of me wants to stay here 1 time more with Hermana Mori and part of me is calm with leaving...so I guess we´ll just wait and see! The will of God be done, right? :)

I don´t have much to write about....hmmmm. I guess I´ll just say that I am so excited to have me, Tory, Katie, and Cameron (and all the other friends and everyone) out serving missions together. This morning during companionship study, I was talking with my companion about the mission and the plan of salvation and just how perfect everything is. And I started to cry, cause I left the spirit so strong. The mission is like living in the celestial kingdom and looking down at the telestial... I love being able to feel the spirit and and then see how it can help others and then explaining to them the perfect love and plan that God has for them. It has been the biggest blessing of my life to serve a mission. Without a doubt. The hardest blessing, but the best. I can´t imagine anything better for my life. If you know anyone who is thinking about going on a mission but isn´t sure, EXHORT them to go! Seriously, it´ll only change them for the better. If we serve with an open heart and a humble spirit, miracles happen. What could be better than to see and be a miracle and angel in the lives of other people?? Nothing, that´s what.

Be the light for the world. Look for miracles. And smile always.


Love you guys more than anything and I pray with all my heart for every one of you everyday.

Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page


No comments:

Blog Archive