13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, August 18, 2014

The Church is true...




Firstly, our family is just a family of 13´s isn´t it?? My year mark, the aniversary of mom and dad, and my little nació!! Best day ever :) I love her already..even though it hasn´t sunk in yet. I think it´ll hit me when I come down the escalador in the airport and there´s a baby! Haha, but I´m gonna get there in the perfect time..right when she´s ready to start playing ;) Ay...my little peanut.

Also, I am officially one year older and wiser too in my mission! I literally cannot believe it...I only have 6 months left.....AHHH. ...Okay, time to change the topic.


What I wanted to tell you guys más que nada is a experience that I had this week. Gradually I have been feeling bad and badder inside my mind and heart. Ya know, Satan working hard so that I´m sad and all that. But anyways, as a mission, we are doing a 40 day fast so that we can consagrate us to the obra even more. And every person in the mission is sacrificing things individually. But Satan (the sneaky little guy) obviously doesn´t want me to be happy, so He has been amping up the things that I am trying to change for my fast. Long story short, I have been praying and fasting and I got a blessing and every thing, but I have been feeling really bad. So on Saturday night I was just fed up with Satan and how I have been feeling, so at like 11:30 at night I rolled over in my bed, got on my knees and began to cry while praying, pleading with the Lord that He can help me change. That He can tell me what I need to do to really change who I am..the things that I lack, in order to really use these last 6 months with all my heart, might, mind, and strength. At the end of my prayer, I asked God to tell me what I needed to change during church the next day. That something that I felt or heard could help my to know the next step cause I seriously didn´t know what else to do.
And just to let ya know...God loves us. And He listens to us with ears of a loving Father. And if we are willing to change our heart, He will answer us.
During Church, I got my answer, and now I know what I am going to strive to do better so that I can give it all to the Lord.

This is the best time of my life.
I love my Savior, and I know that He literally watches over me.

Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page

Ps...send my little peanut ALL my love...and lots of kisses from her favorite aunt ;) Hey! We´ve gotta train her while she´s little...put a picture of me and say "tia favorita"

No comments:

Blog Archive