13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Alma 34:31...


I've been sitting the last 10 minutes or so trying to figure out how I wanted to start this email, and I still don't know how but I guess just typing what comes to my mind isn't a bad way to go. It's been one of the longest and hardest weeks of my mission, and there has been a lot that's happened that I haven't been able to control. It's a hard feeling to have to cope with not being able to say what will happen next and just hoping and praying things will be alright. I know Trials and Affliction, and pain has to be apart of this life because without it, I know I wouldn't be the person I am right now, and I wouldn't have hope of becoming the person The Lord wants me to be. Amid all of the things that have happened I Know for a fact that the Lord has also blessed me with one of the sweetest, most memorable weeks of my mission. It's the weirdest thing I can't really describe feeling emotions from both ends of the spectrum. My thoughts are probably gonna get kinda jumbled, but like I said I'm gonna write what I'm thinking. Heavenly Father Knows Us, He Loves Us, and this week has helped me see that He really does have a plan, A plan of happiness, a plan of salvation, and a plan of mercy! Although we won't always understand that plan, the knowledge that there is one and that we can trust in it and have faith in it is the greatest feeling! It's Through The Saviors Atonement (triumph over not only spiritual death but also physical) that makes all that may seem unfair in this life right in the end. And it's not just a hope for peace in the end, But I know that we can have heavenly peace now, everyday of our lives if we turn to the Lord. Just like I bad cut being healed, the stinging pain of loss, or sin, or regret, or disappointment has to be felt in order for the wound to truly be cleansed and healed, just as medicine might hurt with initial contact and application. The pain will always be necessary, but its the Healing of our souls that is the Miracle of it all. I know that what I've said is true. I know that Jesus Christ Lives and He Loves us and will always be there for us when we need him. For You that's Reading this, remember that I am Praying, Still. I Love You. And I Know Everything Will be alright in the Lords Time. Keep exercising the Faith I already know you have! Keep being an example to the people close to you, especially me. And Don't forget to Smile. I really am grateful for my mission. The word Grateful doesn't come close to what I want to say, but it'll do for now. I Love serving the Lord, and I hope I can always have this Love of missionary work. I am getting to know my Heavenly father better and better everyday.


Until Next Week, Godspeed!

Love, Elder Page


P.S. We did quite a bit of teaching and definitely finding this week, which was Great! Just to update yall on Daleen, she is doing Awesome! She's reading, praying, having spiritual experiences right and left. She's still attending ARP weekly, her testimony of the Gospel is growing So rapidly! She even came out teaching with us this week. She helped us teach another investigator we're working with, we stopped by a couple of members, and we did a lot of contacting, and even some door knocking, it was So Fun! And she wants to do it again this week :) Thanks for all the prayers! Miracles are happening. Can't wait to give you the rundown for this week next Monday!

No comments:

Blog Archive