Yesterday was a fun day with the Missionaries, Elders Call & Pena, and Sisters Holman & Parchal. They have not been over for years to enjoy a p-day with us, even though they have always had an open invitation.
I guess the reason it happened this week was that(Elder)Zamamleki Smethurst was here visiting. He served here in NC on his mission and has been home for a year and came back for a visit. He served here in Kannapolis for about 7 months
and was always over on p-day having fun. He has gotten the missionaries out of their apartment over the last 2 weeks to bowl and come here to run around and play soccer, basketball and ping pong. So now that they have come and
have found out that we mean what we say "you are always welcome" is true! Have to say it was pretty fun having Zamaleki here, it was as if he never left. SO for you parents who want to see their missionaries here are a few pictures!
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (115)
- ► 2014 (127)
- I blame the Mitchell's...
- Fall in finally showing its true colors
- Throw Back Thursday...
- I am beyond grateful....
- Late summer day with family, what could be better....
- She's on her way!
- After the many testimonies which have been given o...
- Sisters are the best!
- I got a ticket for the long way ´round
- Visits from friends
- It´s already been the best experience of my life!
- P-days are here again!
- I got mail for the first time!!!!
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (75)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (210)