13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, February 1, 2016

"Rush Houa:...

So I would like to start off my email today by saying that I absolutely Love being companions with Thai Man from Thailand. Elder Phunsaeng is hilarious! I never thought that one person could be so funny, and the best part of it all is that he doesn’t even try. We are getting along great and it’s been one of the smoothest transitions between companions I’ve ever had. Typically those times can be stressful and rough and unpredictable, but Elder Phunsaeng has made it so easy and I am not stressed at all with him. We are working hard and talking to people on the street has become that much more enjoyable.

(This is Elder Phunsaeng! :)

(He is So Asian, I Love Em' Already! He is like my Elder Song, Dallin! He cooks Rice almost everyday.)

So Elder Phunsaeng is a convert of about 6 years, he is 24 and he was baptized first and then after sharing the gospel with her his mom got baptized. They are the only members in his entire family but he is rock solid.

The area and ward have become home to me, and I mean that in every sense of the word. It is going to be sad leaving eventually, but I will always be grateful for this time I’ve had to work with the people I’ve worked with here and the members I’ve come to know and love.

(I got new lights for my bike, and their colorful :)

Larry is doing pretty well, he came to church yesterday and he has been having a lot of spiritual experiences while reading the Book of Mormon. He has a baptismal date for the 13th of this month, so we're hoping he feels ready by then. Keep him in your prayers. Everything is going well. I love the gospel and how is formulated for our good and our benefit, because even as a missionary serving a mission, not everything goes your way, but living the gospel day to day, has helped me see the good in the bad and the peace in the turmoil and even the strengths that the Lord has blessed me with in my weakness. I can’t explain the gratitude I have for this mission and for Heavenly Father. He is just Too Good!

( Elder Prisbrey came back for the baptism last week, it was nice :)

But I want y’all all to know that I am doing really well, I am happy and California is still California. Until Next Week!

Love, Elder Page



P.S. Will is leaving for his mission in two weeks?!?! Tell him I Love Him and Know he is going to do Awesome! It’s going to be a while before we see each other again but the greatest of friendships won’t dwindle over the space of 3 1/2 years. Can’t wait to see you when you get back Will! We'll keep in touch. Love Ya!

No comments:

Blog Archive