13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Another week of blessings...

Hey Everyone,
My email is going to be short today, but just know that this week went really well. Elder Phunsaeng and I are working really well together. As a mission we are focusing on finding and had a mission wide fast this past sunday so this week will be fun to email about next week. We'll be expecting a lot of miracles and blessings from the Lord.


Daleen was actually confirmed this week. Last week something came up last minute for her that didn't allow her to go to church but two days ago was one of the best Sundays I've had on my mission. We got to stand in the circle while Bro Davies gave Daleen the blessing and other men that Daleen has come to know stood in as well. The spirit was very strong and Daleen said she could just feel something different for the rest of church. The ward just showed so much love for her and helped her feel like she was more than just a member of a ward but a family. It made me happy to see Daleen so happy.


We got to go to the temple this morning as missionaries, and so it was a really nice time to just take a step back from a lot of things that have been overwhelming me for the past little while. I don't know everything that is to come for my future, but one thing I know for certain is that the Lord knows me and is looking out for me. And thats just my reminder to everyone. The Savior and Heavenly Father are real and we can have real relationships with them. That's one thing I really thank my mission for, is allowing those relationships to become more personal. Well that's about it folks. There's not much more to say than I love you all and hope to have more to say next week. Until then...


Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive