13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Quick trip to Utah

This past weekend I went to Utah to visit Matthew and celebrate in Mckenna's graduation from BYU. Yea Mckenna!!! Just want to thank the Wilsons and the Ferreira's for letting me stay with them while I was there. It was so nice to finally meet Vickers, KW and Aubrey. And Julianna, Victoria and Caroline. I missed seeing alot of you that I love, but I will try to meet up with everyone in June, so hope some of you are around. Had a great time, loved kissing and hugging on Matthew :) but glad to be home with the rest of the gang ( I missed them )
With Matthew and Mckenna studying and taking their last final I Got to see Becky for a few hours right when I arrived in Utah. I missed seeing most of my favorite people in Utah. Sorry about that, it was a quick trip for Mckenna's graduation and so the schedule was pretty full. I promise to catch you in June when we bring Abigail out to school. Love you all :)
Derek it was so funny that you called not even knowing that I was in Utah, so glad you could meet up with us at the last minute for dinner. It was so good to see you, and again thanks for the yogart, and hope to see you this summer.
It was so great to see Marissa and meet KW, Vickers, and Aubrey. Thanks so much for letting me stay with y'all. Glad I could spend time with you Marissa, look forward to doing it again soon.
Went to a BYU rugby game with Matthew, his roommate,Tim and Victoria and Caroline.
Got to spend some fun time with Matt and Mckenna, at the Provo Temple, and at Riverwoods. There are some really great resturants in Utah, you could go and do nothing but eat (got to get back to my workouts now) Also ran into Elder Zire who served his mission here in NC, he has been to our home a couple of times while serving in the Concord Ward, very small world.
An the other reason for my visit Mckenna's graduation! We are so happy and proud for her. Congratulations Mckenna!

No comments:

Blog Archive