13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, April 30, 2012

"I am loving the Mission"

Niigata Zone being silly together! Hey Everybody! Great to hear that everybody is getting along. Sounds like there were a couple of crazy things and scares this week. I will remember Mandi in my prayers. Mom, you are such a hard worker, thanks for working so hard just to put a smile on other peoples faces. :o) I am super excited to hear that you will be going to Brazil with Dad. As a missionary right now, I know that Dad would have much more fun with you there by his side. :o) We have the plan for mothers day calling. This time I will be talking to you guys on your Mothers day over there. I will email you the schedule next week though because today I really don't have much time at all to email. We have to go up to Sendai again this week. It is the spring so service activities are starting up again. I have to catch a bus in just a little bit here. The week was pretty crazy though. I am with my new companion. His name is Elder Nation from Texas. He is such a great guy. He is way way different that Elder Sanders though. If you want an image of Elder Nation, just think about Elder Van Pelt from the movie The Best Two Years. He might be the exact same guy. :o) He is working so hard, and like all new missionaries is having an emotional, shocking time about it, but he will do just fine. His Japanese is actually surprisingly progressing super fast. He will have no problems. The thing I like about him the most is his smile though. Even when he is exhausted, he just does all that he can to keep his smile on his face and I love it about him. It is just great to have another son, even though I am pretty tired myself to be honest. :o) It isn't exactly the my favorite thing to have this District Leader responsibility though. My District is the biggest in the mission and the same size as a zone almost and so it is keeping me more distracted from helping Elder Nation than I like, but it has been alright. He is a BYU boy so we had something in common right from the start. Being in Sendai last week was just the greatest. Of course, I got the chance to drop into my old area, Kamisugi. I got to see Little Mei, the baptism from back in October. I was SOOOOOO happy when I got to see her. I just freaked out and had one of the happiest moments of my mission to see her for the first time in 6 months. Getting to go up there again this week has got a smile on my face, even though the 4.5 hours on a bus are pretty tough. So funny to hear about Tory just being struck by this girl. hahaha That is just too crazy for me to get my head around! Crazy because I blessed the Sacrament last week too, but I did it in a foreign language! Me and Tory and Dad doing the same thing but...ah!! So cool. I am loving the mission. Being with a new son is always a new boost of excitement and love for the work. This gospel is true and I know it with all my heart. I have to go, but I will email you next week. Oh, next week as well we have to go to Sendai again, so I won't have much time to email and I will have to do it a little earlier, so if you could make sure that you email a little earlier than usual next week that would help. I love you so much!! Have a great Week!!! Love, Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive