Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Phone Calls, Christmas & Weddings
It was a very busy December for us this year, and here it is already January 2012. I am just going to post pictures.Christmas gatherings @ Grandma Peggy's and Grandma Myra's, Gingerbread building with friends, Christmas eve Brunch, Christmas Day, and a beautiful wedding. But I do have to say this was a very memorable Christmas. It was sooo wonderful having Matthew, Dallin & Jaclyn home with us this year!!!! Our first one with them in a long time. Our phone call with Page Choro, did not disappoint! He sounded wonderful! We are so glad that he is doing so well and is so happy serving the Lord and the Japanese people. Our nephew Tyler and his sweet wife Savannah got married on New Years Eve. Congratulations you two! We know that 2012 will bring many challenges as well as many blessings, we are ready for them. Happy New Year everyone!
Posted by 7 Pages Long (Steve & Lisa)
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (115)
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (81)
- The Adventures of Page Choro
- Decorated for Christmas
- Winter's in Japan
- So cold in Japan...My mission's awesome!!!!
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- Page Choro's new exercise program
- Page Choro
- Hello Everyone!Mom, thanks so much for the email t...
- Lots of miracles, big and small...
- Friday the 13th
- Page Choro has been pretty sick
- Phone Calls, Christmas & Weddings
- Happy Birthday Elder Smethurst!
- Matthew's back @ BYU!
- A New Year for Page Choro
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (210)