Friday, January 13, 2012
Friday the 13th
It's Friday the 13th!!! Some of you proabably look at this day to stay in,yikes, its bad luck! Not me! I have even had horrible things happen on Friday the 13th. I remember specifically, it was my junior year of high school, I was out with friends. We were in the parking lot talking getting ready to get into our cars to head home. As I was getting into my car, the friend I was with, still talking to someone, close the door on my face as I was getting in, chipping the 2 front teeth in my mouth. But! I love the number 13 and I don't mind it being on a friday either! My first date with Steve was on the 13th, we married on the 13th, it became our kids favorite number as well. So I always look forward to a date on "Friday the 13th". You make your own luck and you find the positive in any situation or event right, so go ahead, go outdoors, have that night out. It will be ok.
Posted by 7 Pages Long (Steve & Lisa)
- ► 2016 (31)
- ► 2015 (115)
- ► 2014 (127)
- ► 2013 (81)
- The Adventures of Page Choro
- Decorated for Christmas
- Winter's in Japan
- So cold in Japan...My mission's awesome!!!!
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- Page Choro's new exercise program
- Page Choro
- Hello Everyone!Mom, thanks so much for the email t...
- Lots of miracles, big and small...
- Friday the 13th
- Page Choro has been pretty sick
- Phone Calls, Christmas & Weddings
- Happy Birthday Elder Smethurst!
- Matthew's back @ BYU!
- A New Year for Page Choro
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2011 (111)
- ► 2010 (100)
- ► 2009 (210)