13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, September 5, 2011

Last transfer to WIllcox AZ


Hey mom
Just as a heads up, I got transfered. I am really upset that I am leaving. To leave with 6 weeks left is draining. I just feel disappointed with the area picking up and with working all summer to just leave. I will miss so much the members here! I want so badly to keep in touch with some of them. With working in the singles wards, these members actually become friends. :) I will miss them, but Elder Densely will do great and get to see lots of success in the coming weeks. I will miss him too. :)
Well, Im going to Willcox, small town, still english (This is the last nail in my spanish speaking coffin). I am opening up a brand new area in a brand new zone. I am the district leader and my companion has only been out for 6 weeks. Needless to say I will have my hands full. I hope I have the spirits to keep on working, to learn, set up, and work an area to just leave it in 6 weeks. This is not the way I pictured finishing my mission. Oh, well there is no reason in complaining about it. Just put my head down and run to the end. Sorry if I sound whiney. I just thought I would let you know how I feel about it instead of sugar coating it and just say,"I am excited for this new adventure". :/ I hope you all are doing great and please pray for me, especially in the coming weeks.
Love you all and I will talk to you soon.
Elder Matt Page

3096 N. Circle 1 Rd.
Wilcox, AZ 85643

here is my new address so I'll keep a look out :) Love you all! :)

matt



No comments:

Blog Archive