13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, September 23, 2011

Elder Zachary Page on his 5th transfer...


Hello Everybody!!!
Sorry about the change up in P-Day this week! I had to do a YSA Missionary Activity yesterday so we got to switch our PDay. Just a heads up two, next week is transfers again so Pday will be on Wednesday. It doesn't look like I am transfering. Kaicho looks like he might be keeping Elder Lay and I together as the ZL's towards the end of the year. If that is the case, hopefully I will be alive by the end of the year. haha ;o) I am just kidding, I will be totally fine! Things have been going super good recently. But first, sounds like things are going well at home! I agree Mom, I do have something being great to look forward too in being able to spend eternity with a best friend. Something funny Ellis Choro said this week, he said, "Man, if on the mission we get assigned some random guy and we have to live with him all the time and learn to love hime, being married to some girl you love and get to choose yourself is going to be great!" hahaha I agree. Hahaha Mom, I don't even know what I will say to you guys in Japanese at Christmas! It is way hard if you don't have anyone to talk to! I can't wait either, conference is here again! Things go so fast don't they! The work is good right now. Elder Lay have been working really hard and seeing a lot of miracles. We have a baptism this week with a girl that I found about a month and a half ago. Her name is Mae and she is great! We have another Baptisimal Date with a 19 year old kid named Naoto. Me and Elder Lay have been working hard with him and he still has a ways to go but he is doing good. We also are teaching a Girl named Hidemi. She as been an English Class student for a year and a half but she has never had interest in the Missionary Lesson. I ran into her on the street last week and starting talking to her and really digging into why she hasn't and I pretty much talked her into hearing the lessons. We taught her yesterday and it was one of the most spiritual lessons of my mission. We will continue to teach her and hopefully she will allow the message to work in her heart. Other than our investigators and area, last week was way way busy. We were on splits for 5 days last week and I am pretty tired, but I love the opportunity to work with all of the other missionaries. Our zone got a little bigger recently and now we have a total of about 25 missionaries we are over now....its big. Everyone is excited for next week because we have 6 new missionaries coming in. One thing I was thinking about recently and it really isn't a big deal, but if someone could give me an English Premier League update from the end of last season till now, that would be nice. I heard BYU got spanked but you guys got to keep me up on my Packers. :o) Well, I don't have much more time, I got to get going, but things are good. I can't believe next week is already 5 transfers, it is going by and I am trying to take advantage of every moment I have. I have felt the Atonement in my life in a new way recently. The burden of various responsibilities, worries about other missionaries and investigators, and being super tired has brought me to my knees for long periods every night. I have come to the Lord and saught out his comfort to help me move forward when I was not sure how I could do it alone. I testify that the Savior will always take our burden from us. He will never make us walk on our own. I know that my Savior lives. He is by my side and even at times carrying me along. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. I am sorry if you write me and and you don't get a letter back, I am doing my very best! I truly do appreciate it so very much. I know this church is God's true church on the earth. I love you Mom, have a great week!
Love Always,
Elder Zachary Taylor Page

No comments:

Blog Archive