13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, May 25, 2009

Many thanks to those who have served our Country...Happy Memorial Day!

Today is memorial day and we spent it with some of the people we love!
Like Mckenna...we are so glad that she was able to come be with us again so soon!

The Shamanis's also came. Abigail, Mckenna & Aubrey Shamanis
Mckenna was my photographer. She was so nice to take pictures for me so that I could take care of everyone. Here she is with Tory.
Tory and his buddy Ethan Shamanis.
Ben Shamanis, John Shamanis, Tina Shaw, Aubrey and Fernanda Shamanis
These are Allison Biggers parents, Wanda and Jeff Price. It was nice getting to know them.
Matthew with Elder Lott & Elder Burk.
Elder Slauson approved of his meal!
Zachary, Allison, Ethan, Tory and Elder Fairbanks enjoy dinner together :)
Abigail, Aubrey and Fernanda
Steve & I loved having everyone over :)!!!
They guys played soccer before dinner and after....and it was a very hot HUMID day!








Steve worked very hard getting all of the meat cooked and I must say he did a wonderful job!


Elder Fairbanks, Steve & Tory. Elder Fairbanks played the piano (beautifully I might add) all afternoon, while Elder Burk and Tory had their own little concert going on upstairs on the drums and the guitar. I loved having all of that music playing in the house.
Elder Slauson stayed in the kitchen and helped all day long!!! It was so appreciated!
I had them all working! Here Elder Lott, Zach Ward, Matthew and Mckenna were putting the kabobs together for me. That saved me sooooo much time! Thanks guys!
Elder Slauson taking on Tory in Fooseball...not sure who won.
Matthew did such a nice thing. He loves the Elders (matt is going to make a great companion) He went out and spent his own money to buy the missionaries ties....CAROLINA BLUE! ties. He signed and dated the back of them. (He is such a sweet young man :) ) They all wore them proudly! Matthew, Elder Lott, Elder Burk, Elder Slauson, & Elder fairbanks! Elder Lott and Elder Burk and maybe one of the others are getting transfered this week. It has been a joy to love and take care of these great men!

We had a wonderful day together...I love my great big family!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive