13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1st already!


First of all I can not believe it is June first already. Time just flies by. Last was a busy week, lots of last minute projects, homework...I will not miss this at all!!! My dad went into the hospital on friday evening....he is still there but doing much better. They thought he might have had a stroke, but all test show that he has not. Mom said yesterday that they were going to do another MRI on the back of his neck to see if that showed anything. H is feeling better but his blood pressure is still not where it needs to be. He will be talking to us and then all of a sudden start talking about things that don't make sense or does not remember things. He was very cheerful and funny when we saw him on Saturday, which was really great to see.

Matthew's mission papers were sent in today, So now we get to wait and make predictions as to where he is going...do you have any, predictions that is?

One more full week of school, then finals and then graduation :( that means Matt will be leaving the next week, that is the only reason I want life to slow up a bit. I am really going to miss him! Life just keeps changing on me. When I get use to one change another one comes along :) I will keep you posted as to where he is going.

No comments:

Blog Archive