13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, May 8, 2009

-MoTheRs-

"We nEver kNow tHe loVe of tHe paRent uNtil wE beCome paRents ouRselves."
quote by Henry Ward Beecher

MY MOM

Moms are everywhere,
From China to Spain.
They love us selflessly,
Even when were a pain.
Healing our wounds,
Easing our sorrow.
We might hate ‘em today,
But we’ll love ‘em tomorrow.
The ultimate remedy,
A hug from mom.
We’ll fix anything,
From dusk till dawn.
Doing our laundry,
Making our food.
Just like that,
They can change the mood.
Everyone says,
“Oh, my moms the best!”
But I have one that surpasses the rest.
We have that special bond,
Between mother and son.
Ours compares,
To no other one.
She’s by far the best mom,
In every single way.
I will love her forever,
Forever and a day.
-Dallin Page-
2005
THE BEST MOM
The best mom...
supports me with all my dreams,
takes the time to help me when life gets tough,
cares for me when I,m sick to care for myself,
gives advice when I'm confused,
encourages me when I'm down,
teaches me lessons that last a lifetime,
says I'm a winner when I loose,
and loves me all the time.
The best mom is my mom!
-Matthew Page-
2003
MOTHER
Maternal instincts
Over-the-top good food
Thinks of everyone
has a great smile
Encourages family
Really beautiful
-Abigail Page-
2008-

No comments:

Blog Archive