13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, June 2, 2014

"Hey now, hey now. This is what dreams are made of..."






This week:


-we left our apartment complex to go tracting and there were a herd of horses that had escaped from I don´t know where and they were grazing in the park across the street. LUCKY I had an apple in my hands, so I ran over and fed it to a horse haha. It was a green apple, so afterwards, he had green spit and he started to follow us cause he wanted more and his green spit was flying everywhere. Plus, my companion has a fear of horses, and Willis (cause that´s what I named him) was trying to eat her backpack and she was running away and there he was...following right behind her. Pobrecita. 9poor little thing)


-I completed an item off of my bucket list!! In my bucket list, there is one adventure that says "see the Pacific ocean and put my feet in." Well when I arrived in La Serena, I completed the "see" part...but as a missionary, we can´t go galivanting on the beach...nor can our feet touch enter the sand part. So it seemed as though my dream would go unfulfilled. But one day I mentioned my dream to a member (the mom of Isidora..that´s gonna get baptized in June.......I talked with you guys from their house...they´re the ones!) So the other P-day, they said "we are gonna take you guys on a special trip for P-day", and we went to El Faro...the lighthouse. And they had brought a bucket, and they went to the water, got some from a wave, and brought it to the pavement/lighthouse where we were so that I could fulfill my dream!! So I sacked my shoes and put my feet in...and boy was it cold! BUT, CHECK that one off the good ´ole bucketlist :) DREAMS DO COME TRUE.


-The Lord watched over me and blessed me lots. When I´m down, or when we need a miracle, I can honestly say that God is ALWAYS there, and He always supports us. Always. Siempre jamas. How lucky are we that we have a father that loves us so much :) ....He blesses, but he doesn´t spoil ;)


By the way- I sent off a package today! With lots of gifts inside :) The wrapping job is thanks to Hermana Mori...you´ll understand what I mean when ya get it ha ha.


Momma, can you send me music? Hymns or piano or classical...or Enya! haha. BUT NO EFY...or things of that sort. Thank you!


Gots to get heading. Know that literally every one of yall are in my prayers EVERY day. Remember prayer is the passport to power. Share a smile and a cookie with another. Enjoy every moment of sun.



Love always and always,


Hermana Abigail Page

No comments:

Blog Archive