13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, June 30, 2014

Faith in every footstep....

On Saturday, it was around 11 pm (when we go to sleep) and I said goodnight to my companion...and I was layin there when suddenly I screamed "GASP! ....my brother is MARRIED right now!! AHHH, que loco!" My companion started laughing so hard at me. But it just hadn´t come to my mind until that moment! That´s so crazy....I hope everything went super great in the weddings and that everyone just enjoyed every moment!

The game of Chile and Brasil was CRAZY....not that we watched it but we could hear the reactions of everyone else when we were in the street, and they were all really worked up! Haha.. down to the last penalty to decide the game..yikes!

On Thursday, my companion and I had a day of literally being instruments in the Lord´s hands...and I can honestly say that every step that we took was because the Lord wanted us to. So we had weekly planning and so we started the day after lunch. We ate lunch with a less active and her family and she talked and talked and talked, so we thought yeah, we gotta go. And literally 15 steps away from her house, we ran into my conversos that we havent seen in a long time (Cristina y Sebastian), so we visited with them and they talked and talked and talked so after a while we thought (again) yeah okay, we gotta go. So we were literally 5 steps outside of there apartment and we ran into another progressing less active and she was like "Are you guys coming to my house?"...so we went to visit with them, and (again) they talked and talked and talked, and we thought okay we´ve gotta go (again). So 10 steps away from there front door we passed the front door of a member and right when we were there, she opened her door (not knowing that we were there..so we kinda scared her) and said "Hermanas! I needed to talk with you two", so we talked with her.....and she talked and talked and talked, and it was time to go home so we thought (again) okay, we´ve gotta go. And 5 steps away from her front door, our investigator that´s gonna get baptized (Isidora) and her family passed by in their truck and said "HEY, do you guys wanna ride home?" Hahaha...so yep. I have such a strong testimony ahora that it´s true that God will put us in the path of the people that need us most. And it was a really great experience! Maybe we didn´t do many contacts, or no one came and said BAPTIZE ME, but I can honestly say that it was a great day enjoying being in instrument in the Lord´s hands and seeing that He is in control of His work :)

I love you all so much, and I am BEYOND happy to hear and see that you are all progressing and growing and doing great and fun things all the time. It´s the best news that I could recieve while being on a mission...that everyone is progressing for the better!

Have a great week...and send my pictures of the wedding!!

Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page





No comments:

Blog Archive