13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, June 30, 2014

Abigail's Letter to Matthew & Kimber...

Welp Matthew, it looks like it was my turn to not be at home when there´s a wedding :) But either way, I am sooo beyond happy for you!! You have always been such an example to me of becoming better and enduring when there are trials. Thanks to you, I have been able to grow and become more of who the Savior wants me to be...well the truth is that it´s thanks to every member of our family...Momma, Daddy, Dallin, Jaclyn, Zachary, Marissa, Tory, Katie, you, and now Kimber! I can honestly say that my family is the best! And we just keep growing and getting better! Score :)
I know that we are sent to this earth in families because they are ordained of God. They are central to His plan of happiness. I know that the joy that we can feel as families is the closest to heaven that we can be in this life, and that it is a billion times better that anything that the world can offer! Support, unconditional love, laughs, respect, growth...a piece of heaven...that´s what families are for. And today, our family is expanding a little bit more!
Kimber...welcome to the family! I don´t really know you yet, but I know that if you are marrying Matt, you´ve gotta be pretty cool. I just wanna tell you thank you. Seriously, thank you so much for completing our family even more and for making us 10 Pages long ;) Thank you for loving Matthew and for helping him be who the Lord wants him to be. Thanks, both of you, for being worthy to enter and be married in the temple. I´ve learned that that covenant is the most precious and important opportunity and gift that our Heavenly Father has given us and that it will bless y´alls lives every day. Never stop dating, never stop progressing together, nunca dejen de decirse que se aman...con todo su corazón. Kneel in prayer and read your scriptures together EVERY DAY, and I promise y´all that angels will protect your home always and the power of Satan will not exist there. I´ve seen that this promise is true. Again, I´m so happy for you two and I wish y´all the best there is! I love you, Matthew and Kimber, with all my heart.
Love always and always, your sister (and new sister),
Hermana Abigail Page

No comments:

Blog Archive