13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Rápido y furioso...



Wow! My package must have been flown to the States by Superman cause I went to the post office on Monday in the afternoon..and it was on our front porch on Saturday! I´m so glad that you guys liked the stuff inside! I tried really hard to find stuff that you guys would like..lucky my companion was patient with my medio bipolar choices.. "si..no...maybe..I dont know if they'll like it...oh, maybe this is better...ahhh, why are there so many people in my family" hahaha.

So I remember one time when Dallin got home from his mission, we were eating hotdogs and he put mayonaise on his hotdog. And everyone was like awwww gross, how fatty blah blah. Welp, a couple of blocks from our apartment, there's a lady that sells completos...its like a latino hotdog...and it is fuuulllll of different types of mayo. And let´s just say that now I´m converted to the completos! And I would like to take this moment to ask for Dallin's forgiveness. Because he was more wise than I was at that time.

This past week were cambios. And............Im in Brillador de nuevo con Hermana Mori! Whoop whooop. I was really happy cause our investigator Isidora and her family are progressing so much (they are working towards a temple sealing at the end of the year), and I wanted to be here to see her baptism!

Then on Friday we went to Viña again for a consejo with Presidente. Working so close with all the leaders is the best! I feel like I am/will progress a lot in this calling.

*Sometimes being the clay for the Master Potter is rough. Cause we get squished and pulled and pressured por todos lados! And through all that, we gotta keep the faith that we are gonna end up being the prettiest pots ever.. Sometimes that´s the hard part. But then we live up from where we are splattered on the wheel and we realize that, it´s okay, that we´re okay..cause he is still the Master Potter...And we know and can feel that it´s His hands shaping and supporting and changing us. It´s a dizzy process spinning around and around like that, but I know that we will end up perfectly shaped, glazed, and beautiful in His eyes :) ..So my goal now is to enjoy the time we have as clay in His hands!

Also tomorrow we are heading to Viña AGAIN! (I feel like I live in the bus terminal!) Cause Elder Lynn G Robbins de the presidency of the seventy is gonna talk to us!! I´ll let yall know how it goes!

Love you all! Thank you for your prayers, cause I need em! I pray you you guys every day! Lets of lovin y´alls way :)

Love always and always,

Hermana Abigail Page

**Can ya throw in an issue of the general conference ensign in the package!

No comments:

Blog Archive