13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, August 26, 2011

46 days :)


Hey Everyone,
Thanks so much for the letters last week! Letters really mean alot to me, that you take the time to sit down and write me. It's going to be weird when I come home and I won't anticipate the mail this way ever again...I think :)
I feel like I've been relatively good about writing every week. You guys have been great! Thanks so much for the beach pictures! It looked like it was tons of fun with everone. Mckenna looked cute :) especially in that Uof A shirt!
I'm glad that you don't have to worry about signing up for classes for me and that I can help with all of that at home. If you could look for somewhere to live close to Mckenna that would be awesome! I'm just a little excited about the idea of finally being about to live near her :)
Yeah, I've been thinking about studying Physical Therapy for a whil and then I found out Dallin is going into that! I guess he can show me the ropes when I get back. That would be fun to work with Dallin :)
I'm glad that you and Dad had a great anniversary. That sounds good about new clothes! I'm sure all the stuff I had before got swipped :)
That's cool Elder Straw's homecoming is comoing up. Me and him became good friends. There are so many people I want to keep in touch with.
I'm glad TOry is enjoying soccer. I loved High School soccer! I miss those days. I'm ecited to be able to come home and see him play.
That sounds good about you and Abby's workout! I'm still struggling to stay somewhat healthy and keep the punds off. I hate how I got the weight gain in my face. I'm going to try to make an extra big push this last transfer. SO for my Birthday don't send me candy :) Also transfers are not this week but next week, so I will let you now what happens. I hope I just stay and finish here, but we'll see.
SO this past week for me was good. It also had some tough stuff. We had Zone Conference on Friday, which was good It was my last one!!! CRAZY! ALways good to see Elder Kindsey. He's going to Weber State for school. He wants to study PT too! Also saw Elder Bellows. He's good! Saw Elder Rhett too. We had fun talking about Carolina!
We also had kind of a bummer thing happen. One of our investigators named Sarah who has a baptism date for the 17th is moving out of our area! It's really sad for me to see her go because I've been working with her since I got here. She has come so far and right when she gets a date she moves. SHe is struggling too with her mom wheo is not supportive andt all. I want to see her be happy and I have come the care about her alot!!! She's even engaged to a member now! I have been blessed to be a part of her journey and all the people I have taught! It's true you love those you serve. I never thought I would say it after two summers in this place, but I LOVE TUCSON! and the people here! :)
I'm blessed! I just have to say that. :) I hope you all have a great week! Good luck with school starting and I will update you all next week of the transfers
Love,
Matt

No comments:

Blog Archive