13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Elder Page sweating it out in Tucson



Elder Page says "it is getting so hot in Tucson, and there is no where to escape the heat. We had our last Zone Conference with President and Sister Walker this past week. It was a powerful meeting and I gave them BOTH hugs @ the end. I really am going to miss them, but hope to keep in touch.:) I'll let you know how the new President will be. I'm sure he'll be great!" The rest of his letter was full of questions for us. He sends his love to all and says thank you for everyones love and letters. We are so excited that Matthew has less than 4 months left! I can not wait to give that boy a huge long hug and kiss, and to just see his sweet smile!

No comments:

Blog Archive