13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Elder Page experienced another Baptism


P-day playing golf

Elder Bellows and Elder Page



Hey Everyone,
First of all the baptism was so great! Ainslee is an awesome girl and will do great. Her family came who are not members and I felt they had a good experience.
Other than that the week has been pretty uneventful. Campus is just tough right now with not as many people around. We are trying to find others ways to find.
We have one investigator right now Gregario. He's a good guy He is really quiet. He came to church the other day. It was a lot to take in, but I felt like he enjoyed it. He's looking fro the good & truth and we are just helping him recognize it in the church :) We'll be updating you on him in the coming weeks.
Transfers are Sunday night. WE'll see if I stay another or if Elder Bellos stays. I think one of us will leave. It's about a 50/50 shot. I don't mind either way. It is getting hot here. It got over 100 this week, so if I moved it would be nice to possibly get out of Tucson :) We'll wee I do love the singles wards.
I've been working on trying to watch what I eat & running everyday :) It's an uphill battle, but It's been alright.
It sounds like everything at home is good. I'm glad school is almost done. This summer will be a fun one for you guys. I'm glad that Zach is finally settled in his mission. He sounds like he is doing so good. He's going to be a powerful missionary.
I love and miss you all. Have a great week. I'll let you know about transfers, until then.
I love you guys!
Love.
Matt

No comments:

Blog Archive