13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A day with Dallin and Jaclyn

Last saturday, Steve and I were going to Raleigh to meet Dallin & Jaclyn and go to the temple. Well we met a few obstacles along the way. We almost turned around to come home when we realized that we would not make the temple appointment in time. But instead we decided to go anyway and spend the day with them. It turned out to be one of the most memorable days with them. We took them out to a late lunch early dinner and after we took Dallin shopping for some new "Date clothes" He was in need of some, since he hasn't done too much shopping since his mission. Jaclyn and I had so much fun fixing him up...if only Steve were that easy to work with :) Jaclyn and I got some shoes in our little outting. I think the results were fabulous! I am thinking he looks pretty sharp!
got a great haircut!

Jaclyn really liked his new look...I see a great date in the upcoming days for these two ;)

No comments:

Blog Archive