13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Friday, June 26, 2009

A Great Week with Zach

This week was a week long buddy date with Zachary. Steve and Tory were at scout camp, Abby was at girls camp, and Matthew was getting use to his first full week at BYU. Zach and I headed up to Greensboro to spend some time with Mom and Dad, sisters, cousins and friends. Here are some of the things we did. "Sister" Amber Astle came to NC with her family for a visit. Zach and I came home thurs. evening from Greensboro to be able to see her. Here we are with the Whiteley's and Amber. It was so great to see her and to meet her family. We look forward to seeing her again in a couple of weeks in Utah.
Me & Amber

My sister Pam & Uncle Bill. He was visiting from San Diego CA

We spent the day at Debbie's. We ate at the resturant that she works at near her home in Julian. It was really good. Then we went to her house to visit for a few hours.

My Aunt Eula, Me & Mom

Sisters Eula & Peggy ( My aunt & Mom)

Brothers Bill & Jack (My Uncle & Dad)

My Sister Debbie, Uncle Bill & Me

Sisters! Debbie (Bean) Me & Pam

I love this picture of Mom & Dad
Zach and I were so excited to finally eat at YUM YUM. It was as good as we remember, even better. They have the best hotdogs and homemade ice cream in the whole world!
Cole & Zach
(Cole is Zach's cousin Stefanie's little boy)
He and Zach became great buddies this week!

Zach with his cousin Andrew (My sister Pam's son)

Cole is really enjoying his ice cream.

Cole and his new buddy Zach

Zach wanted to go to the Science Center. I always took my kids here when they were small and we lived in Greensboro. We invited Stefanie, her children hillary and Cole, and Shannon and her little Jamison.
Zach seem to have a hard time with the fake animals!!!!


Me and Buddy Date...isn't he handsome!

The whole Gang

Jamison & Shannon





Cole really liked the Petting Farm






So did Zach.


Zach with his other new buddy Hillary.



Jamison


Stefanie with her cutie pies

Me & Hillary

Zach and Mr. Turtle



Again me and my handsome date.

Me & some animal


We never could get him to open his feathers.

Hillary doing a little shopping.

Zach just hanging with the guys.

Hillary was a little nervous about the Giraffe behind her.

Cole was VERY nervous about the bear behind him!

We had a great day at the Natural Science Center. It brought back alot of fun memories with my kids...good times!

Zach is going to make a wonderful Dad someday. Hillary and Cole had the best time with him. I have to admit he is a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Jill Dees said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Looking at the pictures of the elders makes me wish Elder Slauson would have gotten transferred and Aaron could have stayed so that I could keep getting picture of him. :) (I'm in Idaho, I heard that he mailed some home)

Marti Family said...

Looks like ya'll had a good time! I miss Yum Yums sooo much!!! I can't wait to take Frankie for his first hot dog and ice cream! Hope you are dealing well with two baby birds missing from your nest! Love you all!

Blog Archive