13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, June 15, 2009

Elder Page

Mute the music so you can hear video! Elder Song's last P-day they went to Downtown Disney...Elder Page has really enjoyed serving with him...He is definately a forever friend.
Elder Pages district.

I am so glad that he is able to view our blog...I know it
meant a lot to him to be able to hear Matthew open up his mission call. Here is his letter from this week.


Hey family,
Well, i just want to say that i loved the blog today. All the picures were great and it
seems like you had a great week with graduation and matt getting his mission call on
friday. I especially loved the video that zach made for matt. It made me cry at the end
when i heard matt reading his call letter. That is exactly what i wanted to be there for
so thanks for bringing the spirit of that all the way here to CA. It really means alot to
me. There is just nothing in the world like opening your mission call! :) So anyways,
TUSCON, AZ!!! SPANISH SPEAKING!!! That is going to be the perfect mission for you Matt. I
don't know how you felt when you opened you call but i'm pretty sure you just felt that
that's where you need to be. That's exactly what i felt. I think i'm especially excited
b/c we'll only be one state away from eachother almost working side by side! :) Plus, it
is just going to be really similar to the mission that i'm experiencing. I'm mean, i know
that every mission is different in some ways, but when you think about it we are both
serving in the south-western united states, spanish speaking. We'll have so many similar
stories and experiences to talk about! :) Anyways, like i said matt, you are going to do
an amazing job out there! And i want to say also, good luck at BYU this summer. And try
not to be too nervous, you are going to do great out there too! I'm proud of you matt,
you're an amazing example to me! I love you! :)
As for the rest of you, I wouldn't leave you out, I love you too, very much! :)
Well, not much news for this week. I'm not sure if i already mentioned this but Cecilia
asked us to stop teaching here last week. She said that she just couldn't stop drinking
coffee and so she didn't want to keep coming over waisting our time. We told her that we
would keep praying for her and that if she ever wanted to continue where she left off to
give us a call. That's the sad news. :(
But the good news is that Miguel and Belen are doing really well! They are planning on
being baptized on July 4! Patriotic, huh!? They are just sailing through the lessons and
really loving every part of it. They have great testimonies and are just really eager to
learn as much as they can. The only thing is that Belen has to work some sundays which
interfers with church but she asked her boss if she could have here one day off be on
sunday instead of thursday so that she can go to church but she hasn't heard back from
her boss yet. Keep her in your prayers so that her boss's heart will be softened enough
to grant her request. Thanks. :)
Well, other than that everything is going great, they whether has been nice and me and
elder Inga are still getting along great. Have a great week. I love you all!
Elder Page

This is a video of Elder Page, his companion (on the left) Elder Inga and Elder Fuia singing I Like to look for rainbows. I love the island people.


No comments:

Blog Archive