13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 17, 2008

Dallin Week 6

Hey Family,

I hope you are all doing great b/c I sure am! Mom, I got all of the emails you sent with
the pictures but I couldn't open them. I think they have a blocker on these computers or
something. So if you want to send me some pictures I guess you will just have to mail
them. Thanks for trying though. I can't wait to see the prom pictures!

Sorry not to say anything about it for so long but tell grandma that I did get her bread
and that it was delicious! Please give her a big thank you.

And thank you for my Saint Patrick's Day package. It was awesome. The healthier snacks
have been great to have and the tie you sent was pretty sweet! Thanks for always thinking
about me!

Oh yeah, and I forgot to tell you guys that I got the huge poster that you all made for
us. We have it hanging in our room over our desk. I'll take a picture so you can see you
masterpiece up on our wall.

Dad, thank you SOOOOO much for your books that you made! You don't know how long I have
been waiting to get those--I've been telling my companions all about it. My whole district
was pretty impressed with your work, I hope you don't mind that I showed everybody.
Anyways, I know how much work you put into making them and I just want you to know that it
was definetly worth every bit of sacrifice. I've been reading them alot the past few days
and I can't wait to read some more today during some of our freetime. One more
time...THANK YOU DAD!!! You are just too awesome!

Thanks also for sending my ipod. I haven't recieved it yet but I'm sure it will be here
pretty soon. And thank goodness. We are dying for some music!

News about this week...We got to hear from Sheri Dew last night which was a great
experience and we also taught our first lesson in spanish last week. It went pretty well.
Of course it can be a little shaky at times but overall it is going great. With a lot more
practice we will be able to sharpen it up a little bit. The tough part isn't really
teaching the principles (we can do that), it is trying to relate what we are teaching to
the investigator in a way that it can be applicable in his/her life. Like I said though,
it will just come with more time and practice...and the partnership of the spirit in our
teaching (Throught my short extent of teaching experience here during the past 6 weeks I
have come to an unwavering knowledge that teaching by the spirit is the only way that
truly works).

Lastly, I have a weird story for you and a favor to ask...Last night I had a dream about
Brother Anderson and I was just wondering if you could get his address to me somehow so
that I can write him and see how he's doing. Thanks.

Well, that's all for now. I hope I didn't forget anything. If I did I am sorry. Write me
back and let me know if I did so I can be sure to include it next week. I love you all
alot! Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive