13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 24, 2008

Dallin Week 7

Dear Family,

As usual, things are still going great here at the MTC. Thank you for the spanish hymn
books and my ipod. I got them last week and we are all getting good use out of both of
them.

I am glad to hear that the prom went well and that everyone had a fun time. And I'm
guessing that you all also had a great time up in VA this past weekend. I can't wait to
see all the pictures from both.

Well, let me just say that it is great that all of you are getting to spend so much time
with the missionaries! I know that they appreciate the support a lot. One thing that we
have talked about alot here is the importance of having members present when we teach and
so I know that by you going out with the missionaries it is really helping the work
progress. So thank you for your hard work. I've got to say that of all the things that
probably prepared for my mission it was going out with the missionaries. Not only did it
get me into help me get over a lot of my fears about sharing my testimonies with others
but it also just got me really excited to go out and have the oppurtunity to do it all
the time. So Matt and Zach, keep it up. I know it will help prepare you and you will
certainly be blessed for it also.

I want to say one thing especially to Tory...You are going to do an AWESOME job in that
talent show! I have to say, I don't think I would have had the courage to play the drums
in front of the entire stake youth group so you must be one brave young man...not to
mention the fact that you rock at the drums! Anyways, good luck with that. Let me know
how it goes okay. I can't wait to hear about it! And let me just say that if it has been
a little rough so far being in the young mens and having to be away from all of your
younger friends it'll be alright. I was pretty much the oldest of all my friends when I
turned 12 so I know how it feels. But don't worry, before you know it they will be right
in there with you--and like I said in your letter, you've got Dad, Matt, and Zach right
there with you!

In regards to the lessons and the language...they are both going pretty well. I feel
pretty comfortable teaching the first lesson in spanish but now we are on the learning
the second lesson. It is a little harder than the first lesson for a couple reasons. It
is a little longer and also the concepts are just a little more difficult to teach. We
are also trying to tie in the Word of Wisdom (La Palabra de Sabiduria) and baptism, so
like I said, it's a lot to cover. But no worries, I'll keep working hard and praying and
I know that the Lord will bless me with the abiblity to do and to learn the things
necessary to be able teach his gospel to the people in Anaheim. It is amazing what hard
work, faith, and the prayers of millions can do in the establishment of the Lord's gospel
here upon the earth. I know that it is His work. I know that it is "rolling forth to
all the nations of the earth and that no unhollowed hand can stop it." I know that
this church is true. I know that we have a heavenly father who loves us and who wants us
to be happy. And I know that because of that love he has provided us a way to return to
him and be together forever as families. I love you all and I am so grateful to be a part
of this wonderful family that we have.

Until next week...

Love,

Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive