13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 31, 2008

Dallin week 8

Hi Everybody, I can't wait for next week to get to talk to Dallin. I'm glad that he is so excited about heading out next week. I will get his new address on our blog as soon as I receive it. I spoke to his companions mother yesterday. She is soo nice. Elder Ofa is the oldest of 6 (he has 5 sisters). He and Dallin get along so well. I hope they are able to be companions again out in the field. We hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy Dallin's email...

Hey Everybody,

How is everything going down in North Carolina and Virginia? I hope you are all doing
well. I finally got my flight plans this week and I am leaving on Wednesday, April 9th at
5:00 in the morning. Actually our flight doesn't leave until about 8:30 but we have to be
up at the travel offices with all our stuff ready to go at 5:00 AM. It is almost a 2 hour
flight but with the time change it is basically only going be an hour. So that means that
by lunch time I will be probably already be out knocking on doors. I can't wait!

Anyways, Mom you were right about me being able to call you at the airport. I'm not sure
who else will be at home when I call but be expecting it between 6-8 AM my time. I can't
wait to talk to all. And about the phone card--if you have already sent me one let me
know as soon as you can b/c if not I can just buy one here at the book store and you
won't have to pay to send it.

Guess who I ran into this past week. Do you remember the Baxter's that were in our ward a
long long time ago? Well, when I was in the book store, I heard someone call my and when
I looked around to see who it was I didn't recognize him. He asked me if my first name
was Dallin and if I was from NC. Then I thought, "He looks really familiar."
Then it came to me...It was Zack! It was the craziest thing ever. He just came in this
past week and he is going to Argentina.

And just to let you know Elder Chris Rice flew out to Bulgaria this past Tuesday. I
talked to him before he left and he seemed really excited. By the way, what is the latest
news on Tyler?

I have one favor to ask of you...Elder Ofa really likes some of the songs on my ipod and
he was wondering if one of you could put together a CD for him and send it out before we
leave. If you could put "Come thou Fount" (EFY) and "I Know That My
Redeemer Lives" (from the He Lives CD) on the CD and just some other good EFY songs
that would be great. The first 2 are the ones that he really likes so if you have time to
make it just make sure you have those to on it. Thanks so much.

Well, that is all for now. Sorry I didn't have any really big exciting news. But just
wait...in a little over a week hopefully I'll have some great experiences to tell you all
about.

I love you all and pray for you always.

Love,

Elder Page

No comments:

Blog Archive