13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm so glad they called me on a mission...


Isidora got baptized on Saturday!! Her dad worked so hard to be worthy to baptize her, and he was able to do it al final. Such a special day...Her dad Jesus was crying while reciting the words of the baptism prayer, Isidora was crying afterwards when she shared her testimony, her mom July was crying so much when Isi came up out of the waters of baptism and was hugging her Dad so tight. Goodness gracious..words can not describe how beautiful of an experience it was. Best baptism ever. I think it was so great cause it was a difficult path in order to get there! I have loved being part of her family´s path to the temple. It has literally been one of the most memorable moments of my mission so far! I have loved seeing them push through it all. Whatever trial comes their way, they just trust in the Lord and keep going! Literally. They have taught me so much about forgiveness and hope and the importance of the temple. I have really felt like an instrument in the Lord´s hands. And I honestly don´t think that there is a joy more full than when someone tells you "thank you for being our angel in our path to a familia eterna". It is seriously the best feeling in the entire world. Goodness, I love being a missionary. I love spending my time in the Lord´s service! Is there anything greater? I think NOT! Sleep, eat, preach...I´m living the life! I am so grateful for my brothers and for their examples of wonderful missionaries. I am so grateful for my Daddy and for starting a grand tradicion of serving missions in the Page-Jenkins family :) I am so grateful for my hermanito...Elder Tory Page..for being such an example to me my whole life, for being worthy to serve the Lord in California as His literal representative, for his faith, that we get to serve at the same time...Que genial :) Tory, you´re gonna move mountains with your faith, I just know it! :) Just keep swimming when the going gets rough or when you can´t find anyone whos wants to progress or when you just feel down. Pray...pray LOTS...on your knees. Be focused and consecrate every moment to the Lord. He is gonna bless the dickens out of you, kid! Disfrutela :) Be who the Lord wants you to be, and see the miracles! Know the when you are in the service of the Lord, you are entitled to the blessings of heaven...envoke them! Ask for angels, and I know they´ll be by your side. And more then anything, know that I love you un montón, and that I am and will be praying for you every single day.
....Again, I love being a missionary. I just love it so much.
I love you all, and I pray that you´re enjoying every moment together!
Until next week. Les amo!
Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page
**Ps, the video with the pictures and the song "this is home" that was on the blog....is literally my favorite thing ever! I always say "this is my family" and then I show it to the members haha. And if it´s possible, I would love a copy somehow!

No comments:

Blog Archive