13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, April 7, 2014

Tsunami? Like the delicious Japanese restaurant?


Crazy week. Don´t have too much time today to write, so this will just be as it comes to my head. Try to stay with me here....yeah, vamos.

This week has been a shaky week with the terremotos y temblores (ha ha ha..shaky...temblores...see what I did there?). I know you guys know that we had 3 earthquakes (terremotos) en three consecutive días up here en the north. And you´ll are thinkin, Ah theres lots of space between there, she´s good! ...Welp, that is correct...más o menos. We did feel the earthquakes here in the Serena, but that wasn't the bad part...la Serena is pure beach so we had a Tsunami warning all three nights. And my apartment is en the danger zone (hiiiighwaaayyy tooo thee danger zone dududuududu). So the first night there were sirens and a boat load of people in the calle going to higher ground cause they were evacuating the coast por las dudas..especially after the earthquake/tsunami en 2010. The firefighters didn´t want to let us en our apartment...and it was almost 10 (curfew), and todo el mundo was calling one another so our phones didn´t work. But finally we got ahold of President, decided that we were good where we were, went in, planned for the next day, and went to sleep...while the rest of the world was outside waiting hasta como 3 en la mañana haha suckers. Then the next night, the same at like 3 am...and the next night/morning a las 6. But all is well that ..doesn't end in tsunami.

Conferencia de Zona con Presidente on Friday was so great!! And we got to eat Dominos PIZZA!! I was literally floating on an american made cloud. Lots of counsel y correcting and clarifying and plans for success and practices...lots and lots of practices.

General Conference is the bomb.com. Seriously, when they say "and that concludes conference" I was like NOOOOOO. Oh goodness, every single talk was inspired and awesome!!! (I dont have time to go into detail, so I´ll send a letter con some notitas that I took!) And did anyone else about have a cow when al final de President Monson´s talk.. "Heavenly Father, thank you for being here and there." That was literally the moment in my life when I know that Prophets literally talk to God face to face. Él conoce Heavenly Father. After that sentence, you can´t deny it. Punto fin.

My first complete family was baptised on Sunday en between sesiones. They are so wonderful. Se llamen Cristina and Sebastian..and their girls are Carol y Barbara. They are golden. Nada mas. It´s true about what they say about people being chosen. I´ve seen to many times on my mission. The Lord´s work is a miracle. (their story completo to be explained more in the following week cause I´m down to seconds).

Be good. Share your tots. Study PME..or PMG en ingles. Eat chinese food.

I love you all, ya odd ducklings!
Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page

**hope this email has algún sentido!

No comments:

Blog Archive