13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, March 31, 2014

Well butter my toast...


WOOOHOOOOOO!!! Tory, California lovin´! I am so proud of you :) You are going to love it so so sooo much :) And I know it´s hard but there´s nothing better! Besides, you´ll be with Joey Nanto, it´s like a strange dream come true!! You better start mentally (and spiritually) preparing yourself now, for your own best two years ;)


This week has been a little crazy, and it looks like the próxima is going to be the same. We had intercambios with two different sets of hermanas this week, so it was a lot of coming and going and packing and unpacking.. BUT I am learning to really like intercambios now! ...Now that I have to do them every week haha. No sé.. Before it wasn´t that I didn´t like them, it´s just that you get really comfortable in your routines in your area con your investigadores so then when you have to switch it up, it´s like "ehhhh". I think it´s funny cause I can just imagine Heavenly Father like, "oh, you don´t like intercambios? Well let´s make ya do it til you like it then!" y POOF, líder hermana entrenadora, intercambios every week. But I´m personally really learning a lot in every intercambio and I try to help every one of the hermanas progress and be more effective and obedient and happy.. sooo...that´s a good thing I hope haha.
Another thing that happened this week is that we found out that we are losing our house...awkward haha. So we went tracting/house hunting one day, found an apartment, and are in the process of moving/cleaning before they kick us out for good. Wooohoo! Always an adventure :)


Funny Moment of the week: During intercambios con una hermana in a different area, I went to the bathroom and on the wall in the bathroom, there was a huge indian flute thing. AndI didn´t know why it was there...so I decided to play it while I was in there. And all I could think of during all this was the song from Snow White, "whistle while you work, dududuuduuududuuduuuu".


I am so excited for General Conference that I almost can´t stand it!! It´s going to be such a spiritual awesome weekend cause on Friday we have a huge zone conference with President, then Saturday is conference, then Sunday is conference and a baptism!! Score.


I´ve decided that one of the bests parts of the obra is that we get to see people´s lives and hearts literally change. I´m so grateful that Heavenly Father trusts us so much that he gives us a chance to bring almas a Cristo por un poco tiempo! Ahh, it´s literally just THE BEST. Oops, sorry about the little spanish bit back there.Sometimes my mind changes midsentence and I don´t realize til afterwards. But I guess that´s kinda sweeeet..and I´m too lazy to change it, so I´m just gonna leave it.


But that´s (again) literally ALL the time I have... and I still gotta write President about intercambios..haha.
I love you all. When times are tough, stick with the time tested "prayer, scriptures, sacrament" and I KNOW everything will be okay and the Lord will provide. Siempre.
I love you all more than I can stand.
Have a great week!!
Eat Chick-fil-a.
Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page





Ps. Tried to send pictures. Didn´t work. Sorry Momma..

No comments:

Blog Archive