13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Tuesday, December 31, 2013

oh Santa Baby...





I don´t think I can put into words how great it was to talk to you guys on Christmas day. To have to old banter and old laughter..and old cats. It was so great!! Thank you for y´alls counsel and support in my mission :) It really means everything.


It suddenly got HOT HOT HOT in Chile. Seriously, I wanna fan soooo bad. Like the little touristy ones that everyone has at Carowinds and Disney world that squirt water. Ahh yeah, that would be nice haha. Plus there´s a big ole hole in the ozone above Chile, so when I say hot I mean HOT. I feel like I can feel my skin baking when we are walking around. BUUUUUUT, atleast I´m getting a pretty sweeeeet tan (with really weird tan lines)!! Whooop whoooooop!


So on Friday, we were visiting our recent convert Carla, and we were about to leave when she suddenly said "Can Oscar (her son) get baptized tomorrow?" Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DUHHH! He already had his interview a few weeks back and he has all the lessons but there were problems with his dad, so he could get baptized before. But when Carla said that I thought I saw the heavens open and a chorus of angels came down singing "It´s rainin´ [bautismos] HALLELUEHHHH! It´s rainin´ [bautismos], AMEN!"
So we spent all Friday running around and telling everyone and calling all of the ward counsel and all that jazz. And it turned out that this baptism had the largest attendance than any other! It was super sweet and special. Carla started crying when Oscar actually was baptised. Everything was just super cool how it all worked out. A miracle of the Lord!! (I have such a firm testimony of miracles cause of my mission....THEY EXSIST. everyday!).


But that´s all I have time to tell y´all about this week cause the timers tickin´.
Just know I love you all there and back again.
Go on an adventure. Use 2014 to be a little better and stretch a little farther...especially dad with the stretch part in his yoga. I believe you´ll reach your toes one day!! Si se puede!
Try not to conquer the world while I´m gone.
Love always and always,
Hermana Abigail Page

No comments:

Blog Archive