13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving was a little different this year...

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving has already come and gone. I really can't wrap my head around time any more, it just goes much too quickly. We were missing so many that we love this year, it just felt a little different than in years past. I miss my Aunts, and Uncles that are no longer with us, but most of all Momma. Holidays are so very strange without your mom there to make things like they are suppose to be...you know, perfect. There were missing siblings, cousins, nieces, nephews and some of my children...they are what make everything perfect too. My heart was in many places this Thanksgiving, here with family, in Utah & Chile with my children who were not with us, with Mom...but it also caused me to stare away thinking of memories I have made with all of them, which made me laugh and also cry. I have so much to be thankful for, so very much.

No comments:

Blog Archive