13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, December 23, 2013

holy guacamole with sugar on top...



First things first: I´m gonna call/Skype you guys on wednesday 25 around 5ish on the afternoon. Esta bien? I hope so cause that´s when it´s goin down. We only have 40 minutes to talk though :( so maybe we should note the important stuff to make sure we cover it!

Second things second: FELIZ NAVIDAD PARA TODOS!!!!!!!!

Now onto the real news report:
Well y´all are never gonna guess what happened in the past week...
My Argentina Hermana Barros got transfered and called as a Sister training leader in a different zone. So (sorry mom!) we had an "early christmas" and opened all of our presents cause we wanted to do it together. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I was in Heaven! And Hermana Barros was too. Thank you so much :) So I know have a new companion se llama Hermana Perez de Salvador...and she is a baby in the mission (like only has 5 days).....which means......................... I´M HER TRAINER!!! :D Yep that´s right, I´m training Hermanita Perez. Crazy right? That´s what I´m sayin..
Getting the news that you are going to train is like finding out your pregnant...and that your due the next day.
I don´t even know what to say about everything. I feel so inadequet, but I know that the Lord is supporting me. I´m so sad and I miss Hermana Barros sooooo much cause she literally was my hermana and is such a great missionary. I´m excited the President and the Lord have such great faith in me to trust me with a new missionary. Nervous cause now I have to lead out in finding, teaching, talking, helping, and in everything when I still don´t know Spanish. Excited to see miracles in the work and to help a new misionary start out. No sé.... lots of different feelings mushed together, causing me to be a squishy mess that is on the verge of a nervous breakdown at any moment... All I know is that is this is what it feels like that have kids, I dont know if I want ´em! Haha

But that´s all the time I have to explain all the nonsense, so I guess I explain more when we talk in 2 days!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...it just hit me that we really are gonna talk in 2 days! I´m so excited :)

Hasta miércoles!
I love y´all to the states and back!
Have a great Christmas Eve and do something nice for someone else!
Love always and always!
Hermana Page


____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Blog Archive