13 PaGeS LoNg

WhErE tHe PaGeS oF tHiS bOoK nEvEr EnD



Monday, October 22, 2012

The Beautiful Colors of Fall

Fall, my favorite season of the year. It is sooo full of color, and I love the chill in the air that just erges you to put on a comfy sweater. There are festivals, and pumkin hunts and the pickings of hard fresh apples. Family reunions and homecomings, football games and soccer. I love how the colors burst with change as they prepare to go to sleep for winter. Daisy and I went for a stroll around outside and found the most beautiful of colors, reds, oranges, yellows, and purples all perfectly back dropped by a Carolina blue sky, and freshly cut green grass. How grateful I am for this carefully designed world that we live in. I believe each flower, tree and animal were made by a loving and very creative Heavenly Father, who loves us so much. I hope we take the time to admire His creations, and let them inspire us to be more. games

No comments:

Blog Archive